Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A New Beginning

Over the past year and a half, our little reading group has under gone some changes, sadly we have lost three of our original members due to various reasons, but on the positive side we have gained a wonderful new friend to our book club group. Her name is Melissa and she brings in a wonderful new view on all the books we have read this year.
While I have posted on our old book club site I am very new to the world of blogging and this is my first attempt at starting one myself...so please bare with me with all the teething problems that I am sure will occur. Once I have figure everything out our goal is to have this book club site for the group books we read throughout the year as well as perhaps any others that we read.
So we hope you enjoy our views on the books that we choose to read and hope that it might inspire you to pick some of these up for yourselves.
Happy reading, love 'The Next Chapter Book Club"

No comments:

Post a Comment